A Message to Our Guests
The health and wellbeing of our staff members and guests is our number one priority, and we are approaching the reopening of our dining room with that as our guiding principle.
Careful preparations are under way to begin offering dine-in service once again on June 18th. We are looking forward to welcoming you back as our guest and wanted to share with you some of the actions we are taking.
In addition to all safety procedures currently in place for our take-out and delivery service, we are implementing the following when our dining room reopens:
- Having dedicated staff through every meal period solely responsible for sanitizing all high contact areas including tables and chairs
- Reconfiguring seating in the dining room and on our patio to meet social distancing guidelines
- Ensuring proper social distancing is maintained; This includes increasing the distance between our guests and cashiers to minimize contact, and placing markings on our floors to help guests distance themselves from others
- Continuing wellness checks of all staff members before each shift, including temperature checks with a thermometer
- Providing all staff and managers in our dining rooms and kitchens with personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves
- Reinforcing staff handwashing routinely
- Having hand sanitizer available throughout the restaurant for guests
- Serving soft drinks, lemonade and iced tea to guests; the self-serve beverage station will no longer be available
- Providing silverware and napkins in a protective bag
- Offering condiments in single-serve containers upon request
- Providing takeout containers for guests to wrap their own leftovers
- Sanitizing electronic stylus pens after each use
- Transitioning to text paging to allow guests to wait for their take-out orders outside of the restaurant
These are just some of the changes we are making to protect your safety while at the same time providing Chef Mohan’s delicious, signature dishes you’ve come to expect from us.
Additionally, we are taking extra precautions to help ensure that your delivery order gets to your door safely. This includes:
- Sealing the outermost packaging to ensure that there is no contact with your food from the kitchen to your door
- Transitioning to wrapped utensils for delivery orders for those guests who request utensils (However, if you don’t need utensils, there is an option to decline them in the order process.)
- Ensuring that Dashers maintain social distancing when picking up orders from our restaurants
Our delivery provider DoorDash has implemented the following:
- Orders will automatically default to the no-contact option, "Leave it at my door." You can also leave additional details about the drop-off location, such as "Leave next to the plant" to help your Dasher.
- They are offering hand sanitizer and gloves to Dashers
- They are also in direct communication with health experts regarding best practices
We have been following the guidance of the CDC and our local health departments and will continue to do so throughout this evolving situation.
We encourage you to stay healthy and we look forward to serving you soon.