A Message to Our Guests
The health and wellbeing of our staff members and guests is our number one priority and we strive to keep serving the community during this uncertain time.
As we have transitioned to offering takeout and delivery only, we are here to help you continue to enjoy Chef Mohan’s signature dishes whether you order online and pick them up in our restaurant, use our curbside service, or have them delivered to your doors.
We want to assure you that we are continuing to follow the guidance of the CDC and our local health departments, and have taken addition actions to ensure your continued safety during this time of uncertainty.
In addition to continuing to maintain our high level of cleanliness and sanitation practices in our restaurant, we are taking extra precautions to help ensure a safe experience when picking up take-out orders. This includes:
- Ensuring proper social distancing is maintained; This includes increasing the distance between our guests and cashiers to minimize contact, and placing markings on our floors to help guests distance themselves from others
- Cleaning and sanitizing all cashier counter surfaces after each use
- Requiring all managers and staff members to wear gloves when interacting with our guests
- Constant handwashing
- Transitioning to wrapped utensils for those guests who request utensils
- Cleaning and sanitizing all door handles and high traffic areas throughout the day
Helpful hints to minimize contact:
- Order online and pay ahead (saves you time and significantly minimizes contact)
- Use our Curbside pickup service whether you’re ordering online or phoning in your order; you don’t even have to get out your car - it’s like our drive thru
We are taking extra precautions to help ensure that your delivery order gets to your door safely. This includes:
- Sealing the outermost packaging to ensure that there is no contact with your food from the kitchen to your door
- Transitioning to wrapped utensils for delivery orders for those guests who request utensils. (However, if you don’t need utensils, there is an option to decline them in the order process.)
- Ensuring that Dashers maintain social distancing when picking up orders from our restaurants
Our delivery provider DoorDash has implemented the following:
- If you prefer, your driver will leave your order at your door. To make this request, when you place your order, please select "no contact" or "leave at the door."
- They are offering hand sanitizer and gloves to Dashers.
- They are also in direct communication with health experts regarding best practices.
We encourage you to stay healthy and we look forward to serving you soon.