A Message to Our Guests
The health and wellbeing of our staff members and guests is our number one priority and has been our guiding principle throughout this unprecedented time.
Whether you’ve dined-in or ordered take-out or delivery from us this past year, you may have noticed some changes we implemented to ensure your continued safety such as:
- Providing all staff and managers in our dining rooms and kitchens with personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves
- Reinforcing staff handwashing routinely
- Having hand sanitizer available throughout the restaurant for guests
- Offering condiments in single-serve containers upon request
- Providing takeout containers for guests to wrap their own leftovers
These are just some of the changes we are making to protect your safety while at the same time providing Chef Mohan’s delicious, signature dishes you’ve come to expect from us.
Additionally, we are taking extra precautions to help ensure that your delivery order gets to your door safely. This includes:
- Sealing the outermost packaging to ensure that there is no contact with your food from the kitchen to your door
- Transitioning to wrapped utensils for delivery orders for those guests who request utensils (However, if you don’t need utensils, there is an option to decline them in the order process.)
Our delivery provider DoorDash has implemented the following:
- Orders will automatically default to the no-contact option, "Leave it at my door." You can also leave additional details about the drop-off location, such as "Leave next to the plant" to help your Dasher.
We have been following the guidance of the CDC and our local health departments and will continue to do so throughout this evolving situation.
We encourage you to stay healthy and we look forward to serving you soon.